4 Days Flying Safari – The Premium Mara North Conservancy - Masai Mara
Best time to visit
Throughout the year
- Luxury tour – This tour uses a luxury-tented camp.
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi,
- Activities: Game drives & Bush walks
- Game drives: Customized 4×4 safari vehicle
- Shared tour – This tour will be shared with other guests in the camp; exclusive private tours can be organised at extra cost.
- Can start any day – If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customised – You can request changes to this tour.
- Suitable for solo travellers – Solo travellers can book this private tour.
Fascinating safari in the Mara North Conservancy private wildlife conservancy offers only the highest quality African safari experience. The conservancy bordering the Mara Reserve, one of the biggest conservancies in the area, is a prime wildlife area. This top-quality Conservancy offers fantastic game viewing all year round.
Staying at Kicheche Mara Camp is ideal as game viewing frequently starts in the camp itself, and there is prime wildlife habitat on all sides, providing a perfect base for your safari in the Masai Mara.
The camp is a classic tented camp hidden in a beautiful valley in a prime wildlife area of the Mara North Conservancy. The luxury tents are laid alongside a seasonal stream from where you can observe the resident birdlife and plains game beyond.
Game drives in customised 4WD safari vehicles with top-quality silver guides. Watching wildlife at close range, but without encroaching on their space, is endlessly fascinating, and our guides’ instincts and safari experience will provide superb wildlife photography opportunities.
Start your exploring here
A bespoke experience created to maximized by adventure and luxury.
Day by Day
Depart Nairobi on the 45-minute morning or afternoon flight Airport to the Masai Mara. Touch down in this magnificent wilderness, and your guide will greet you before setting out across the plains, where you will have your first wildlife sighting en route to camp. You will then be met by the camp hosts and given a briefing before you settle into your tent and freshen up before lunch.
Afterwards, relax and absorb the surroundings before setting off on an afternoon game drive in the conservancy till sunset. You may see giraffes nibbling on the highest leaves or elephants stripping bark from the tastiest trees. Return to camp at dusk for hot showers, then an aperitif by the fireside with your hosts and other guests before settling down for dinner.