7 Days Private Conservancy Kenya Safari Tour
Best time to visit
Throughout the year
- Luxury tour – This tour uses luxury tented camps.
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi,
- Activities: Game drives & Bush walks
- Game drives: Customized 4×4 safari vehicle
- Shared tour – This tour will be shared with other guests in the camp; exclusive private tours can be organised at extra cost.
- Can start any day – If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customised – You can request changes to this tour.
- Suitable for solo travellers – Solo travellers can book this private tour.
This classic Conservancy Safari visits two diverse ecosystems with expert guides, and your home will be two luxurious camps, Kicheche Laikipia and Kicheche Mara. Kicheche Laikipia is situated around a seasonal waterhole, home to an array of birdlife, with frequent visits from the resident game, including elephant and rhino. The safari then flies down the Rift Valley, a Kicheche camp in one of the exclusive conservancies in the Masai Mara.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy is in central Kenya and offers 90,000 acres of blissfully uncrowded wilderness to enjoy quality game viewing. The Conservancy is home to Kenya’s largest population of Black Rhino, large numbers of elephants, cheetahs, lions, leopards, African wild dogs and plentiful plains game—some rarer Northern species include Grevy’s Zebra, Jackson’s Hartebeest and Beisa Oryx.
Mara North Conservancy’s private wildlife conservancy offers only the highest quality African safari experience. The conservancy bordering the Mara Reserve is a prime wildlife area. This top-quality Conservancy provides fantastic game viewing all year round, with few vehicles permitted access. You will witness some of the world’s most spectacular wildlife within the dramatic scenery.
Start your exploring here
A bespoke experience created to maximized by adventure and luxury.
Day by Day
This morning you will be met at Nairobi JKIA airport or your Nairobi hotel and transferred to Wilson airport for a morning flight to Nanyuki airstrip. Upon arrival, your guide will transfer you to the Kicheche Laikipia camp in Ol Pejeta Conservancy; the journey is approximately one hour. Lunch at the camp, then relax until afternoon tea is served.
Next, venture onto the rolling plains on a game drive to enjoy the incredible games in the wilderness zone. Upon returning to camp, join other guests for a drink around the campfire or in the cosy lounge tent, where you will join your hosts for dinner.