8 Days Wonders of Kenya Wildlife Safari Tour
Best time to visit
Throughout the year
- Mid-range tour – This tour uses a mid-range tented camp and lodge.
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi,
- Activities: Game drives and boat ride
- Game drives: Customized 4×4 safari vehicle
- Private tour – Exclusively organised for you and won’t be shared with others.
- Can start any day – If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customised – You can request changes to this tour.
- Suitable for solo travellers – Solo travellers can book this private tour.
8-day incredible safari visits the amazing Lake Naivasha, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru National Parks and the famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
Firstly, visit the renowned Amboseli National Park, the land of giants, home to some of Africa’s oldest and bulkiest Elephants with enormous tusks. Above Amboseli is the jagged dome of Kilimanjaro, the highest point in Africa and the tallest free-standing mountain in the world.
Then traverse Lake Naivasha, a freshwater lake; it’s the highest Lake in the Rift Valley, with the distinctive volcanic outline of Mount Longonot rising to the south. It is a unique place where you can do a boat ride among the hippos.
Afterwards, travel to Lake Nakuru national park is rich in biodiversity and best known for its birdlife and as a refuge for the White Rhino. The avian highlights are the Flamingoes and other birdlife found on the shores of Lake Nakuru. Nakuru offers excellent bird watching and game viewing with all the Big Five except the Elephant.
You are finally ending your journey to the most iconic Masai Mara, which offers awe-inspiring and unforgettable safari experiences spiced by abundant wildlife in the endless plains, including the favourites “Big 5” – Elephants, Lions, Buffalo, rhinos and Leopards.
Start your exploring here
A bespoke experience created to maximized by adventure and luxury.
Day by Day
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, our driver will meet and pick you up, and you will be transferred to your Eka Hotel for rest and leisure.
Pick up from Eka Hotel in Nairobi, then drive to Amboseli National Park. On arrival at the park, enroute the game drive to the lodge taking part in your first game drive along the way. Upon arrival, you will check-in and have lunch.
Later in the afternoon, you will embark on another game drive to get your fi